ORIGIN – Rwanda, Gakenke
FARM - Bumbogo washing station
VARIETY – Red Bourbon
PROCESSING - Fully Washed
ALTITUDE – 1650m- 2000m
CROP – 2019
CUPPING SCORE – 88
Is it a coffee or tea? This was one of the first questions when we cupped this coffee for first time.
Extremely complex with super impressive notes of sweet marmalade, dried figs, green tea, rooibos, lime and iced tea.
RWANDA - Bumbogo
- The Gakenke District is a world-renowned area when it comes to producing top specialty coffee from Rwanda. Numerous stations have placed in the Rwanda Cup of Excellence over the years from this district. Bumbogo is the newest CWS in the Gakenke District and is only an hour’s drive away from the capital city Kigali. Around every single corner on the way to Bumbogo you will witness stunning vistas of all shades of green hills complimented with the bright orange coloured soil of Rwanda. Once you turn off the main highway you will pass through the local villages and make yourself through numerous coffee farms until you are greeted strikingly by Bumbogo CWS.
- Bumbogo’s growth has been phenomenal since it started in 2017. Our Bumbogo family more than doubled its production from the first year in 2018 by building an extra 106 new African drying beds, bringing the grand total to 203 drying beds.
SHIPPING AND PAYMENT
1) Payment: You can pay your order with credit or debit card. Cash on delivery is only for Bulgaria.
2) Shipping: All orders for EU are shipped via DPD Group 4-5 days.
For rest of the world DHL Express - 2-3 days.
3) If you have any specific requirements please leave a note when checking out.